Tuesday tips — Costume Design 101.
Costume design is a very important part of character design. It tells you a whole lot about your character; ie. age, personality, what she/he likes, time period, strength, … etc. It supposed to enhance a character’s personality.
Here are my process in tackling costume design.
1. Find a good reference. Inspiration is key!
2. Look for a good silhouette that is recognizable and different from other characters.
3. Pick one silhouette and find smaller shape within. Do tons of variation and have fun.
4. Color variation. Use variation the same color combination for all the design. Keep it simple!
5. Finish up and have fun. It will also a good idea to think of texture and material.
Three years ago, I couldn’t talk to real girls very well, so I decided to do some research. But the reality was that girls were much deeper than I’d thought…
"you once said you wanted to swim in a pool of cherry blossoms"
if you haven’t yet noticed I love practising painting (or whatever that is) on Homestuck haha:D
also I figured I clearly don’t draw enough Kanaya.
datworks: Ace Attorney badges
Created by zuqling
We’re just looking for one other responsible person to share our room in the Holiday Inn Select! It’s the hotel right next to the con!
- We have the room for Friday and Saturday, checkout is Sunday.
- The cost for the two nights is $85.00.
- tenletterslong and lolisoup are the other two in the room!
- We have 2 queen beds, you do get bed space!
- Parking is extra if you have a car that needs to be parked.
- We get pool access with our hotel room!
- The hotel will hold your bags for you on Sunday after checkout.
- If you need any other info please send me an ask or email email@example.com.
We also have 1 spot in our car from Toronto to Otakuthon and back if anyone is interested in a car ride with me and Will! We have a great weeb mix for the journey and someone else coming would help keep the fuel cost affordable. It would be about $40.00 for the round trip.If you know of anyone going to Otakuthon this year or you think this might interest one of your followers, please reblog it! Thank you!